Need help?

Are you in immediate danger?

Please phone 111 immediately and ask for the Police.

Are you in need of assistance to leave a violent relationship?

Please phone either:

twr logo

Are you in need of emergency housing?

Please phone:

  • Work and Income on 0800 559 009 and request an appointment with the New Plymouth Emergency Housing Case Manager.

Do you need to contact us?

Our website uses cookies to help understand and improve your experience. Please let us know if that’s okay by you.

Cookies help us understand how you use our website, so we can serve up the right information here and in our other marketing.